Snackaballs are a healthy alternative snack & tick a lot of boxes!
- Gluten Free
- No refined sugars
- Good Source of Fibre
- Good Source of Protein
- Paleo Friendly
Using a mix of dried & fresh fruits & nuts in our Snackaballs we go to great lengths to source the best whole-food ingredients for our products. We also ensure that our Snackaballs remain preservative & gluten free.
- A-grade dates, along with other premium fruit & nuts go into making our product the best.
- We seasonally source Hi-Oleic Peanuts from Australia & Argentina for the Peanut Butter & Cacao
- Aussie Almonds take pride of place in our Cacao, Mint & Almond
- Our desiccated coconut is sulphite free
- Every week we zest over 500kg of fresh lemons to use in the Zesty Lemon & Coconut
- We add no refined sugar! – The dates are sweet enough & retain their fibre
- We source Belgian Golden Pea protein in some of our range to increase the protein content of some of our range
- When we need to, we only ever use plant based natural flavours to balance the taste of our products
We have a wide variety of popular tastes to suit many different pallets…even the most discerning snacking connoisseur.
What makes them healthier than other snack products?
There is growing concern in the public about the effect of sugar laden snack foods on our health.
We do not add any sugar to our Snackaballs. We let the natural sweetness of the dates carry the taste. Eating a whole serving of our 70g pack (5 balls) is the equivalent of eating approximately 5-6 single dates.
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-74683084-1’, ‘auto’);